- So what if I went to bed at 8:30 last night and didn’t get anything on my to-do list done
- And so what if that to-do list included packing for my 12 day trip. Yea that didn’t happen at all, guess I’ll be up late doing that tonight.
- So what if my packing list is ridiculously long – it’s hard to pack for 12 days and 2 races!
- So what if I haven’t had time to write all the posts I was going to write so my blog wouldn’t be empty while I was gone. Oh well, you can live without me for a couple of weeks. And who knows, I may blog a time or two while on vacation but I can’t guarantee it.
- So what if I still think there is a possibility of a PR on Sunday in Columbus – I may have a bum leg but everything else has been going great with my training. But don’t worry, I’m preparing myself to have a good race and if a PR happens than awesome and if not then that’s ok too.
- So what if I want to train through a possible injury… I know it’s crazy and nuts but like I said, other than some pain everything else is going great!
- So what if yoga was totally annoying to me last night. I just could never focus in and be present in class and none of the positions were easy. I’m thinking that doing it right after BodyPump has something to do with it. I’ve generally pushed myself pretty hard on the weights and I just don’t think sitting still and meditating is what my body wants. But I still like the idea of yoga.
- So what if I am overly excited that we have tickets to the Purdue vs. Ohio State football game on Saturday! I’m not a fan other either team (Hook ‘em Horns! And yes I will still say that after last week) but Alex went to Purdue. However, Ohio State is awesome right now, so I think I may just cheer for them! Either way, I’m excited.
- So what if I completely forgot to do some trail running training for the 10 mile trail race that Alex and I have while we are in Indiana. Whoops! That should be a really interesting race. At least I have some trail shoes….
- So what if I bought ANOTHER pair of shoes from Road Runner Sports. I mean seriously, they get you with the extra 25% off (I already get 10% and free shipping). This time I went with the Brooks PureConnect. I’m hoping they are similar enough to the PureFlows that they will be just fine.
- So what if this is my 200th post and it’s kind of lame…
Happy Wednesday everyone!
linking up with Life After I "Dew" for So What Wednesday!