So my sweet cousin Taylor, who blogs over at Tea with Mrs. Kee is doing this cool challenge and I decided that I wanted to join in too! I'm hoping this will help with some of the blogging rut I'm experiencing!
1. I have always wanted to be an olympic athlete. When I did gymnastics as a kid I just knew I would go to the olympics someday!
2. Growing up I thought that all dogs were boys and that all cats were girls....don't ask!
3. I listen to Christmas music all year long. I have more christmas cd's than another others
4. I can easily get hurt by friends, especially if I think I've done something to hurt them.
5. I look up to my sisters and want to be just like them (even though they are both younger). I miss them so much and hate that they live so far away!
6. I have 4 calendars, they all say the same thing. It's purely for pleasure.
7. I can't wait to be a mother, to be pregnant and hold some little being that I made. I'm terrified I won't be able to get pregnant.
8. I taught martial arts for 5 years (Tang Soo Do, to be exact). I was one test away from being a black belt, but I tell people I'm a black belt anyways.
9. I think my life will be complete if I can someday run the Boston Marathon.
10. Good calf muscles on the opposite sex are the biggest turn on for me physically, just saying....